Skip to main content

My Top 5 OTPs



My Top 5 OTPs


Well hey folks today we are talking about a little different topic.Today we are talking about my Top 5 OTP's and I'm pretty sure you would know many of them if you have been lingering around the blog 

So If you don't know what OTP is let me be your mentor and tell you what it is(although I'm not sure how to define it myself but I'll try folks) So I'm going to tell you the urban dictionary definition
One True Pairing. Meaning the your favorite combination of characters in a fandom.
for me its just too complicated to summarize so that's what you're gonna get..


So are you ready for this?

LEGGO!


1)PERCABETH(Percy+ Annabeth)  :- You knew this was coming.I mean I'm pretty sure if you've read the percy jackson series you would probably think of percabeth first thing whenever you hear OTP.Like man they are meant for each other and the thing is we saw their relationship blooming from both of them having a crush on each other then telling they love each other and if you've read heroes of olympus then you how deep their relation is.And basically what I'm trying to say is they are my babies and if you don't like them then I'm pretty sure we can't be friends.

P.S. I also ship myself with Percy although percy annabeth are made for each other and i would never come between them but still..man he is Percy that's all you need for falling for him.


____________________________________________
Image result for jessa shadowhunters2) Jessa(Jem + Tessa):-Yes people I'm one of those rarest of rare people\who actually ship jessa and i'm not saying ship ship i'm saying hardcore shipping the one in which you go down with the ship people.Because I'm not a newbie we ain't playing no game here folks you either don't ship or you ship hardcore and its alright you ship wessa i get it will is like the dream boy of every fangirl but for me jem is my dream boy and this happened after my re-read i saw how caring and sweet jem was just I  love him and if tessa doesn't wants him then I would be fine to take him to a small island and we both could live there happily.You got a problem with that?

______________________________________________________
Image result for kila a darker shade of magic3)KILA(Kell+Lila):-Okay people what do you think of this OTP with that badass of all image huh?I'm pretty sure you've fallen in love with them even though ADSOM has Zero romance but lets be real anyone who has read these books ship these two hardcore Lila my baby with all her recklessness and Kell with all his sensibility AH!I love them the sweet memories with these two!Even though Lila still throws knives at Kell but that's real love isn't it?

P.S. I love Kell's coat just to get it out there!


____________________________________________________________
Image result for kaz and inej4)KANEJ(Kaz+Inej):-Okay first up I don't know the official ship name but this is the one i use so here it is Kanej it really sounds good though.now lets talk about these two shall we?these two are one of the most stubborn couple both of these liked each other but neither one would tell the other one that they liked each other if that makes sense it was so frustrating!!in whole of the two books we just get one scene people and i literally died after reading it like it was nothing it was everything(that totally makes sense).ugh!I just love these two so much so much man can't even tell you how much.i love them.Be together both of you or i might come in your world and beat some sense into you both!😉

LISTEN PEOPLE IF YOU HAVEN'T READ FALLING KINGDOMS YET THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T GO AHEAD BECAUSE WHAT I'M ABOUT TO WRITE DOWN THERE IS A MAJOR SPOILER!


______________________________________________________________________________



Image result for falling kingdoms book 65)MAGNEO(Magnus+Cleo):-So,folks yes that's book 6's cover and yes folks that's magnus and cleo in there and yes folks that magnus and cleo in there.and yes folks I'm dead this is my ghost writing this post*internal screaming*OMG!OMG!Breathe Akansha you don't wanna die before the book is out but..look at it look at this beauty i love it what?I'm not crying you're crying!this is the best wish ever like give this book to me write now.please!please!please!What I'm perfectly calm!Image result for fangirling gif
I can't people I just can't I've lost it totally but this my 5th top OTP and OMG!!!!!💖💖

So that's all for now but you know there are countless more out there just begging for acknowledgement So I'm going to name two more because I'm an idiot and I don't have no self restraint when it comes to OTP's
____________________________________________________________________________
Image result for rhysand and feyre 
RHYSAND AND FEYRE:-NEED I SAY MORE PEOPLE???!(JUST TO SAY ALL THE FREAKIN' SHIPS WHICH WOULD TAKE A WHOLE NEW POST AND ALSO ACOWAR IS COMING OUT I'M LITERALLY DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!😧)
Image result for no chill gif
_________________________________________________________________________________
Image result for blue and gansey
BLUE AND GANSEY:-JUST LOVE THESE TWO NOTHING ELSE PEOPLE.
#LOVE THEM FOREVER💖

Okay this post has gotten really long with many fangirl moments so let's stop right here shall we folks?
But you need to tell me if you want me doing more of these things because I'd be happy to oblige!

Also who is your favorite OTP let me know down below in comments!

AS usual stay happy and keep reading!😃

BYE!😊

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon VS. The Homosapiens Agenda

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by   Becky Albertalli Sixteen-year-old and not-so-openly gay Simon Spier prefers to save his drama for the school musical. But when an email falls into the wrong hands, his secret is at risk of being thrust into the spotlight. Now Simon is actually being blackmailed: if he doesn’t play wingman for class clown Martin, his sexual identity will become everyone’s business. Worse, the privacy of Blue, the pen name of the boy he’s been emailing, will be compromised. With some messy dynamics emerging in his once tight-knit group of friends, and his email correspondence with Blue growing more flirtatious every day, Simon’s junior year has suddenly gotten all kinds of complicated. Now, change-averse Simon has to find a way to step out of his comfort zone before he’s pushed out—without alienating his friends, compromising himself, or fumbling a shot at happiness with the most confusing, adorable guy he’s never met. MY RATING:-🌟🌟

CARVE THE MARK #1

Carve the Mark by   Veronica Roth On a planet where violence and vengeance rule, in a galaxy where some are favored by fate, everyone develops a currentgift, a unique power meant to shape the future. While most benefit from their currentgifts, Akos and Cyra do not—their gifts make them vulnerable to others’ control. Can they reclaim their gifts, their fates, and their lives, and reset the balance of power in this world? Cyra is the sister of the brutal tyrant who rules the Shotet people. Cyra’s currentgift gives her pain and power—something her brother exploits, using her to torture his enemies. But Cyra is much more than just a blade in her brother’s hand: she is resilient, quick on her feet, and smarter than he knows. Akos is from the peace-loving nation of Thuvhe, and his loyalty to his family is limitless. Though protected by his unusual currentgift, once Akos and his brother are captured by enemy Shotet soldiers, Akos is desperate to get his brother out alive—no matter what

Flame In The Mist #1

Flame in the Mist by   Renee Ahdieh The only daughter of a prominent samurai, Mariko has always known she’d been raised for one purpose and one purpose only: to marry. Never mind her cunning, which rivals that of her twin brother, Kenshin, or her skills as an accomplished alchemist. Since Mariko was not born a boy, her fate was sealed the moment she drew her first breath. So, at just seventeen years old, Mariko is sent to the imperial palace to meet her betrothed, a man she did not choose, for the very first time. But the journey is cut short when Mariko’s convoy is viciously attacked by the Black Clan, a dangerous group of bandits who’ve been hired to kill Mariko before she reaches the palace. The lone survivor, Mariko narrowly escapes to the woods, where she plots her revenge. Dressed as a peasant boy, she sets out to infiltrate the Black Clan and hunt down those responsible for the target on her back. Once she’s within their ranks, though, Mariko finds for the first ti