Skip to main content

Greek Mythology Book Tag






GREEK MYTHOLOGY BOOK TAG!


So I saw this book tag on Random reads  so naturally I had to do it but,then I also saw that half of the internet did this tag in 2016 and so obviously I'm doing it in 2017 because man can we be real for a second?I can't even get to my school on time so how can I do a book tag on time atleast here I don'thave to make lame excuses

So are you ready for this?

LEGGO!

ZEUS (JUPITER): GOD OF THE SKY AND THUNDER/KING OF THE GODS- FAVORITE BOOK (CHOOSE YOUR OWN CATEGORY!!)

This is such a no brainer for me because my favourite book will always be percy jackso and lightining thief don't even ask me why its just I love percy i love uncle rick and this could be nothing but my favourite but its only one i'm going to put 5 down there because how dare you ask me that question its like asking me two choose between my children(which is probably never going to happen but here we go!
Image result for Percy Jackson & the OlympiansImage result for adsomImage result for raven boys cover pngImage result for illuminaeImage result for six of crowsAnd these my friend are only a few because I could make a whole blog about my favourite so don't even get me started.


POSEIDON (NEPTUNE): GOD OF THE SEAS AND EARTHQUAKES- BOOK THAT DROWNED YOU IN FEELS

Let me see I'm a very cold hearted person but many books have penetrated that cold heart so it would suffice to say A Conjuring Of Light because that book made me happy and sad at the same time and made me cry so yeah!

Image result for a conjuring of light


HADES (PLUTO): GOD OF THE UNDERWORLD- FAVORITE BOOK WITH A DARK/OMINOUS  PLOT




This is a hard one because I mostly read books with blood and darky dark plot but Let me see the one that pops into mind is Certain Dark Things(probably because it has dark in its title yeah I've a poor brain).


Image result for certain dark things


HERA (JUNO): GODDESS OF MARRIAGE AND FAMILY- CUTEST FICTIONAL COUPLE

Nah bruh Hera doesn't gets my favourite fictional couple since she is the one who got them separated(they got back together obviously) no she is not getting them let me check a god of cute couples
WTH????

LET ME TRY IT AGAIN

Yeah people this is the god we were looking I mean I'm in love with a cheeseburger so he gets the question TAKE THAT HERA!
ARISTAEUS: GOD OF CHEESE- CUTEST FICTIONAL COUPLE

So yeah PERCABETH ALSO NEED I SAY MORE???

P.S. Don't show this to Hera because I don't want to fall face first in cow poop (just sayin')




ATHENA (MINERVA): GODDESS OF WISDOM, HANDICRAFT AND STRATEGIC WARFARE- SERIES WITH THE BEST WORLD BUILDING

For this one I'm going to go with Strange The Dreamer because the world building in it was soo amazing so yeah definitely Strange the dreamer.

Image result for strange the dreamer


APHRODITE (VENUS): GODDESS OF LOVE AND BEAUTY- MOST BEAUTIFUL COVER ON A 2017 RELEASE

Image result for immortal reign

What I didn't pick this one up because of Magneo Don't be Crazy! That bird in the corner is really beautiful just so you know.
*secretly stalks magneo on internet*

ARES (MARS): GOD OF WAR AND BLOODSHED- MOST VIOLENT BOOK YOU’VE EVER READ

Now this is the question,I love blood people and most of the books that I read have bloodshed in it so what do we choose TOG OR ADSOM OR The Emperors blades OR certain dark things
OH..I Got it
Image result for gemina
If you've read this book then you so stand with me.






HEPHAESTUS (VULCAN): GOD OF BLACKSMITHS AND FIRE- SCORCHING HOT SWOON WORTHY CHARACTER

Obviously we can't not pick our beloved Leo Valdez because reasons! so yeah Leo even though I've 100 boys to name I choose you!also he has a killer smile don't say otherwise or I may send my TBR Pile to kill you first.Because I'm going to die beneath my TBR Pile but I'll make sure you die first.


Image result for leo valdez

ARTEMIS (DIANA): GODDESS OF THE HUNT AND VIRGINITY- FAVORITE KICK-ASS HEROINE

My dear baby Celaena Sardothien because you don't know what kick-ass is until you've met her
Image result for Celaena Sardothien

PHOEBUS APOLLO (APOLLO): GOD OF LIGHT AND HEALING- SEQUEL BOOK THAT REDEEMED ITS SERIES

For me It would be Winner's Crime its not that I didn't like the first one I just didn't love it but still I read the second one and boy oh boy was it good!
Image result for winner's crime

HERMES (MERCURY): MESSENGER GOD OF THIEVES AND COMMERCE – BOOK WITH THE BEST MESSAGE

Okay confession time I generally don't get a message from the book because I'm too busy focusing on fights and blood
#priorities
so the point is please don't kill me I did get a message from percy jackson i.e you could've a shitty luck but still be an awesome person.yeah i know lame but whatever..


HESTIA (VESTA): GODDESS OF THE HEARTH AND HOME- BOOK WITH THE MOST RELATABLE STORY.


Fangirl.Like how can you not relate to this story and if you really don't relate then you are an empty brained carrot(just sayin')



Image result for fangirl

DEMETER (CERES): GODDESS OF FERTILITY AND AGRICULTURE- BEST BOOKISH SETTING

Camp-half blood man I really want to go there I'll be a satyr complete with goat legs just take me there pleeease?????!

Image result for camp half blood


DIONYSUS (BACCHUS): GOD OF WINE AND CELEBRATION- 2017 RELEASE YOU ARE MOST ANTICIPATING

Well most of the books that I was most anticipating got pushed to 2018 so lemme cry okay?
But still if I had to pick one I already read TDP and I'm reading ACOWAR So lord of shadows and Immortal reigns.

Image result for lord of shadowsImage result for immortal reign
So my brain just sassed me let me show you what happened:-
Me:My most anticipated release would be Immortal reigns!
Brain:I so didn't see that coming.
Me:please I don't talk about it all the time!
Brain:No you don't😏
Me:I hate you!πŸ˜’
Brain:LOL

Don't even ask me what goes on in here.

That's all hope you guys enjoyed it and if you want to do this tag then go ahead do it probably next year because we all are little cute lazy people here.πŸ˜‰

As usual stay happy and keep reading πŸ˜ƒ

Bye!😊









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon VS. The Homosapiens Agenda

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by   Becky Albertalli Sixteen-year-old and not-so-openly gay Simon Spier prefers to save his drama for the school musical. But when an email falls into the wrong hands, his secret is at risk of being thrust into the spotlight. Now Simon is actually being blackmailed: if he doesn’t play wingman for class clown Martin, his sexual identity will become everyone’s business. Worse, the privacy of Blue, the pen name of the boy he’s been emailing, will be compromised. With some messy dynamics emerging in his once tight-knit group of friends, and his email correspondence with Blue growing more flirtatious every day, Simon’s junior year has suddenly gotten all kinds of complicated. Now, change-averse Simon has to find a way to step out of his comfort zone before he’s pushed out—without alienating his friends, compromising himself, or fumbling a shot at happiness with the most confusing, adorable guy he’s never met. MY RATING:-🌟🌟

CARVE THE MARK #1

Carve the Mark by   Veronica Roth On a planet where violence and vengeance rule, in a galaxy where some are favored by fate, everyone develops a currentgift, a unique power meant to shape the future. While most benefit from their currentgifts, Akos and Cyra do not—their gifts make them vulnerable to others’ control. Can they reclaim their gifts, their fates, and their lives, and reset the balance of power in this world? Cyra is the sister of the brutal tyrant who rules the Shotet people. Cyra’s currentgift gives her pain and power—something her brother exploits, using her to torture his enemies. But Cyra is much more than just a blade in her brother’s hand: she is resilient, quick on her feet, and smarter than he knows. Akos is from the peace-loving nation of Thuvhe, and his loyalty to his family is limitless. Though protected by his unusual currentgift, once Akos and his brother are captured by enemy Shotet soldiers, Akos is desperate to get his brother out alive—no matter what

Flame In The Mist #1

Flame in the Mist by   Renee Ahdieh The only daughter of a prominent samurai, Mariko has always known she’d been raised for one purpose and one purpose only: to marry. Never mind her cunning, which rivals that of her twin brother, Kenshin, or her skills as an accomplished alchemist. Since Mariko was not born a boy, her fate was sealed the moment she drew her first breath. So, at just seventeen years old, Mariko is sent to the imperial palace to meet her betrothed, a man she did not choose, for the very first time. But the journey is cut short when Mariko’s convoy is viciously attacked by the Black Clan, a dangerous group of bandits who’ve been hired to kill Mariko before she reaches the palace. The lone survivor, Mariko narrowly escapes to the woods, where she plots her revenge. Dressed as a peasant boy, she sets out to infiltrate the Black Clan and hunt down those responsible for the target on her back. Once she’s within their ranks, though, Mariko finds for the first ti