Skip to main content

Miss Me!!!!!!!??!!(The Answer Ought To Be YES! Or You Don't Get Any Burgers)




Well then Hello Happy Fiends! look who's back again the only person you love most in the world(that is a sentence right?) Anyhow..wait stop okay put that battle ax right down I literally can't afford to be killed right now look I even bought a burger for y'all.

Related image
   FYI THAT'S LITERALLY ME ON MY HAPPIEST DAYS

Yeah thank you very much for putting your ax down now we shall have the most important discussion of the world i.e.How Awesome I Am  Why I Was MIA for almost 3 months and the answer is *cue drum roll* My parents deported me to Caribbean finally JK They would never do that not considering their search history of can we sell our daughter on ebay(Spoiler alert:No you can't or i wouldn't be here) But we did move to a new house where there was absolutely no Wi-fi connection because my parents said and I quote"you are wasting too much time on internet and not having 'family time'"Obviously I won or I wouldn't be here.

But apart from Blogging I've been doing a lot of things like breathing and oh eating and sleeping and reading and obviously stalking things from the meager internet supply I had on my phone so obviously I'm going to tell you all about it aren't you just an excited little green bean.


   *Don't forget to click on the images or the stars pink in color. it would lead you the goodreads page of the book.

1)THE RAVEN CYCLE:- Yeah so I re-read the 2 books before and then read the last two books in the series and holy moly was it good!! I mean Maggie stiefvater is one of my favorite authors now and the new book she is releasing!!!Okay deep breaths you don't wanna die before the book comes out but its less than a week what do you expect.

                                       Image result for the raven cycle 
                                                      ★★★★★+❤❤❤❤❤❤❤   
2)THE BOOK JUMPER:-It wasn't as good as I expected it to be considering the last German translated book i read but whatever I still liked the idea that you could hop between book worlds it is literally the biggest dream of my life right next to having a house full of burgers that I can eat whenever I like with lots of chocolate hidden in there yeah I have a great imagination.Also I may have picked this up because of how pretty it looked to my eyeballs I did say may yeah I'm a shallow green bean what is new?
Image result for book jumper

★★★☆☆
3)INK AND BONE:-Oh this is a precious little snowflake it is so good the world building not to mention its full of teenagers who have lots of secrets and are fighting for shall we say jobs in library yeah library the place you and i love the most although I don't like what the library is doing in this book but whatever also its full of crazy inventions and lots of other stuff and the protagonist gets real freaked out whenever a book is harmed and lets face it we all have traumatizing memories of such cases honestly that's why I'm like this because of that one book that broke me in my childhood anyway this book is #relatable at some point atleast just go pick this up.
Also,Can I print this cover on my eyeballs?
Image result for ink and bone

                                                                     ★★★★★➕❤❤❤❤❤


4)I've got your number:- This is the first Sophie Kinsella book that I read and honestly I enjoyed it quite a lot even though i don't generally like chick lit but I liked the protagonist and just the sheer amount of stupidity she showed in this book but still I liked it and..Don't ask more I suck at reviewing contemporaries. 
Image result for i've got your number sophie kinsella
★★★★☆
5)Can You Keep A Secret:- I didn't like it as much as I've got your number but it was alright.
Image result for can you keep a secret
★★★☆☆
6)Confessions of a Shopaholic:- It was good but the protagonist made really bad life decisions at the start .Why wouldn't she buy books though it would have made more sense to me buying books and getting indebted that would have been more relatable I'm real confused here folks.

Image result for confessions of a shopaholic book
★★★☆☆
7)Finding Audrey:- No just no that's not a way to portray social anxiety this book it just...just no.
                                                        Image result for finding audrey 
                                                                       ★☆☆☆☆

8)The Architect Of Song:- Alright now this is the kind of books I want to read with talking ghosts who are so full of themselves and traumatized boys and paintings that lead to secret tunnels and people just dying then surviving and brothers who are together even after death like sweet! and did you read the line on the cover.Nice.
                                                       Image result for the architect of song
                                                                    ★★★★☆
9)Ruined+Avenged:- I won't go into much detail for the second book because spoilers and I'm a good soul that doesn't want to spoil you but in short these book contain one of those precious kings that need to be protected at all costs it has a lot lot lot of sass which i absolutely adore as you might know by now and a female protagonist who whenever enters a room looks for things that might help her kill the people she's talking to.Nice.
Image result for ruined series amyImage result for ruined series amy

                                                                         ★★★★★
10)Attachments:- So this is a Rainbow Rowell book and I absolutely adored it. Its told in the form of email that our male protagonist obviously reads and(obviously) falls in love with it was a fun read even though highly unlikely in the real world but man its Rainbow she does magic with words.
                                                   Image result for attachment rainbow rowell
                                                                 ★★★★☆
11)Landline:- Speaking of unlikely this is one of the highly unlikely books like this could never happen so it has a magic telephone through which our female protagonist talks her now husband to marry her that is the past version of her husband its kind of complicated to put into words but anyhow i still really liked it just the characters are so lively and lovely although again highly unlikely scenario.
                                                     Related image
                                                                     ★★★★☆
12)Made You up:- I am beginning to get the feeling that francesca just needs to publish one more book and I'll be the biggest fan of her first Eliza And her Monsters and now this beauty although this was released before EAHM But still I'm so in love with her writing style the way she portrays things She has become one of those authors with whom I'm like just take my money and give me the damn book.
                                                           Image result for made you up
                                                                            ★★★★★
13)The upside of Unrequited:- Now If you have been hanging around for a while you would know how much I loved Becky's first book that is Simon vs. The Homo sapiens Agenda and this book did not disappoint it had everything that I absolutely adore a guy who is such a big book geek our female protagonist who is addicted to pinterest and just all the good stuff although I didn't enjoy it as much as Simon vs. The Homo sapiens Agenda but it was still great.
                                                            Image result for the upside of unrequited
                                                                         ★★★★☆
14)Blackhearts:- You know why I picked this one up because of just one and only one thing PIRATES!! just scream this word at me and I'll come and hug you anyhow I didn't know much about the book but I ended up enjoying it although its like a lot of stories that I've read about and also it didn't even contain any pirates although there wasn't Pirates are in here tag on the book but it had a ship what do you expect me to believe? its natural i thought it was about pirates.A ship on the cover is as good as screaming "THERE ARE PIRATES IN HERE COME PICK ME UP!!" right?
                                                          Image result for black heart book nicole
                                                                           ★★★☆☆
15)Frostblood:- Too predictable but guess who liked the book yeah me here honestly I don't know what the heck I'm doing but yeah I liked and if you have a problem go take it up with my assistant raven.
                                                           Image result for frostblood
                                                                          ★★★☆☆

Alright so this post has gotten really long but its my welcome back post so its natural alright I'm tired gimme a break alright and take a break for yourself since I still have a lot of book and stuff to share with you guys so this post will have a part-2 which is mandatory for you to read anyhow I'm a gentle soul and I don't want your eyeballs to fall off your head so I'll stop right here.
Am I not merciful?(man,I need to stop using that phrase)
Alright I'll show myself out.

But hold up what are the books that you read and want to share with me any heartbreaking books any heart mending books?Just let me know down below in the comments and if you guys are interested in any of these books and want me to put up a pdf copy of it let me know down below in the comments that as well and I'll put the link up.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon VS. The Homosapiens Agenda

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by   Becky Albertalli Sixteen-year-old and not-so-openly gay Simon Spier prefers to save his drama for the school musical. But when an email falls into the wrong hands, his secret is at risk of being thrust into the spotlight. Now Simon is actually being blackmailed: if he doesn’t play wingman for class clown Martin, his sexual identity will become everyone’s business. Worse, the privacy of Blue, the pen name of the boy he’s been emailing, will be compromised. With some messy dynamics emerging in his once tight-knit group of friends, and his email correspondence with Blue growing more flirtatious every day, Simon’s junior year has suddenly gotten all kinds of complicated. Now, change-averse Simon has to find a way to step out of his comfort zone before he’s pushed out—without alienating his friends, compromising himself, or fumbling a shot at happiness with the most confusing, adorable guy he’s never met. MY RATING:-🌟🌟

CARVE THE MARK #1

Carve the Mark by   Veronica Roth On a planet where violence and vengeance rule, in a galaxy where some are favored by fate, everyone develops a currentgift, a unique power meant to shape the future. While most benefit from their currentgifts, Akos and Cyra do not—their gifts make them vulnerable to others’ control. Can they reclaim their gifts, their fates, and their lives, and reset the balance of power in this world? Cyra is the sister of the brutal tyrant who rules the Shotet people. Cyra’s currentgift gives her pain and power—something her brother exploits, using her to torture his enemies. But Cyra is much more than just a blade in her brother’s hand: she is resilient, quick on her feet, and smarter than he knows. Akos is from the peace-loving nation of Thuvhe, and his loyalty to his family is limitless. Though protected by his unusual currentgift, once Akos and his brother are captured by enemy Shotet soldiers, Akos is desperate to get his brother out alive—no matter what

Flame In The Mist #1

Flame in the Mist by   Renee Ahdieh The only daughter of a prominent samurai, Mariko has always known she’d been raised for one purpose and one purpose only: to marry. Never mind her cunning, which rivals that of her twin brother, Kenshin, or her skills as an accomplished alchemist. Since Mariko was not born a boy, her fate was sealed the moment she drew her first breath. So, at just seventeen years old, Mariko is sent to the imperial palace to meet her betrothed, a man she did not choose, for the very first time. But the journey is cut short when Mariko’s convoy is viciously attacked by the Black Clan, a dangerous group of bandits who’ve been hired to kill Mariko before she reaches the palace. The lone survivor, Mariko narrowly escapes to the woods, where she plots her revenge. Dressed as a peasant boy, she sets out to infiltrate the Black Clan and hunt down those responsible for the target on her back. Once she’s within their ranks, though, Mariko finds for the first ti